Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Off To Camp!

Saturday morning, the teens arrived bright and early at our apartment, ready to work. Brian and I packed last minute boxes while Anaheed directed traffic upstairs, and Tammy and Star oversaw the loading of the vehicles. It worked like clockwork. We had the vans/durangos/suburbans loaded in 40 minutes!

It took us 50 minutes to unload everything and rearrange existing furniture at the house, and then we loaded up a second load of furniture, and unloaded it while Brian and Josh went back for some things we'd forgotten about. I guess we forgot a lot, because it didn't all fit in the Durango, so Tammy drove back with a couple guys to help. By 11:30, we were completely out of the apartment and into the house. 

We celebrated with lunch and swimming at the Tetreaux. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures, because moving went so quickly, and in the process I misplaced my camera. 

Speaking of pictures, Star Hill took these of the youth group  before they headed to the Mountains for camp this week. 
Group Picture


Tyler

Off they go!
Hopefully, I'll get more pictures from the kids when they get back, and a testimony or two. I'm praying that you have a great week of growth!

No comments:

Post a Comment